Submission Link | 投稿链接
How to Submit your Paper | 投稿须知
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings and read guidelines.
- Prepare your manuscript in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical and language errors.
- All third party work included in your paper should be properly acknowledged with referencing.
- Each paper should have no less than 5 pages normally, including all figures, tables, and references. One regular registration is within FIVE Pages. Extra pages will be charged.
Reviewing Process | 审稿流程
- All manuscripts will be subjected to blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day.
Key Dates | 重要日期
- December 15th, 2019 | 2019年12月15日
- December 30th, 2019 | 2019年12月30日
- January 15th, 2020 | 2020年1月15日
Abstract or Full Paper Submission Due | 投稿截止日期
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection | 录用通知日期
Normal Registration ends | 注册截止日
If you are not hearing from us | 没有收到回复
Please set your email spam filter to accept messages from “@126.com”. Call the conference in case you do not receive an acknowledgment/follow-up email from the conference secretariat after sending in your abstract, registrations or inquiry within 3 days. Please check your spam/junk folder in prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
We will send you regular updates regarding the conference development. Please go through the said updates and plan your schedule well ahead of time. Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form, this will enable our team to contact you if you should have any issues regarding your abstract or registration.